- File upload: Ability to upload files per designated product before purchase. Could be used for shops that make custom tshirts or digital products such as logos.
- Product options: This would be simple +/- calculations for options such as memory, color, size, etc
- Minimum quantity: Ability to set specific products with minimum quantity order, e.g., must buy minimum order of 1,000 business cards.
- Real time shipping: UPS, for example, has api-key capabilities to allow real time shipping calculations.
- Dynamic Calculator: This one is very rare in shopping carts but GREATLY requested.
- Of course, dynamic calculators can apply to a wide variety of products, including ebooks, software, and the like. It can have the option, instead of calculating by square feet, calculate by quantity. Example: Item is IP.Board. Choose type of IP.Board (standard ($100), mega ($200), ultra ($300)). Then choose quantity. (Type) * Quantity = Total
File Upload,Product Options,Minimum Quantity, Calculator, and Real time shipping estimate
Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:04 PM
Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:05 PM
Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:51 PM
(I do read all suggestions, if I don't reply, I generally think it's a good idea)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users