Examples of IP.Board and IP.Content together

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking to start a new website but would like some links to some example sites using both IP.Board and IP.Content.

If you can help that would be great!

Posted

Well this site for one.. :) www.invisionpower.com is running IP.Content for their main site and several other spots on this site.

Mine is just a simple site, but you can see how IP.Content is able to use the IP.Wrapper and make your main site blend with your forums.

www.awalkinfaith.org

The flexibility of IP.Content is awesome.. I started my site in April and plan on using the wrapper until I can get some better stuff made. But with these two example you can see something amazing (invisionpower.com) or something simple.. (mine)

Jamie

Posted

Well this site for one.. :) www.invisionpower.com is running IP.Content for their main site and several other spots on this site.

Mine is just a simple site, but you can see how IP.Content is able to use the IP.Wrapper and make your main site blend with your forums.

www.awalkinfaith.org

The flexibility of IP.Content is awesome.. I started my site in April and plan on using the wrapper until I can get some better stuff made. But with these two example you can see something amazing (invisionpower.com) or something simple.. (mine)

Jamie

Cool site ! Although it's very simple but get your message delivered ! :wub:

Posted

Any other website out there ? Thx.

Posted

Here's more examples:

Posted

www.awalkinfaith.org

Jamie

Hmm ok, some good messages on there, intelligent reading :)

So, if I had a custom skin made for IPB would it need any extra elements for it to work with IP.Content do you think?

What does it look like "out of the box"?

Posted

This is (basically) what the default demo site looks like. Sans elmo, of course.

Posted

Here's more examples:

Thx Brandon.

This give us (your pre-client) to know what the maximum capabilities of IPB.

Thanks.

Posted

I just saw this one today, it is using the latest IP.Content, and serves as a good example of what can be done.

www.aliensvspredator.net

Posted

I would like examples of source codes?

It lacks a good site with lots of examples as possible to develop very quickly on this application?

Posted

I would like examples of source codes?

It lacks a good site with lots of examples as possible to develop very quickly on this application?

I tend to believe most people aren't interested in sharing the source code they've created for their website. Most customers want their site to be unique, and sharing all of their source code defeats that purpose.

Posted

I tend to believe most people aren't interested in sharing the source code they've created for their website. Most customers want their site to be unique, and sharing all of their source code defeats that purpose.

The other reason is to avoid some hack to it ! If they know the complete code, they can do some nasty things :devil:

Posted

So IP.Content can pull in all sorts of data and stuff.... what if all I want are a couple of simple html pages linked off my navigation bar and formatted in the same style as IPB? Is there a solution for that that doesn't require I pay for features I'll never use?

Thanks.

Charles.

Posted

So IP.Content can pull in all sorts of data and stuff.... what if all I want are a couple of simple html pages linked off my navigation bar and formatted in the same style as IPB? Is there a solution for that that doesn't require I pay for features I'll never use?

Thanks.

Charles.

IP.Content can of course do all that too. We do not have any other solution to create new pages in IP.Board, outside of your learning how our framework works and creating your own application (which could then show static or dynamic pages of your choosing - whatever you code, really).