The new IP.Nexus application is designed to help you earn money from your community both directly and indirectly. Direct options include features such as payment processing and shopping carts whereas indirect methods may be banner tracking and donations. Everyone here at IPS is very excited to introduce this new application and hope our customers will be able to take advantage of the variety of features in the product such as:
Our first blog entry introducing IP.Nexus and a quick overview.
Third party developers can easily extend the functionality of IP.Nexus into their own applications.
Through integration with IP.Downloads you can charge your visitors for access to file downloads.
Many package types including virtual items, physical items, recurring payments, and more.
Easy to use storefront so your visitors can quickly order new products and services.
Administration tools to make it easy for you to fulfill and review your orders.
Generate new invoices and keep track of pending invoices on existing sales.
A single client area for your customers to manage purchases, submit support tickets, and purchase additional packages.
Set donation goals and allow your members to contribute to that goal right on your community.
Your members can refer new members to your community via a referral link and receive commissions.
Assigning credits to an account either manually or through commissions allows a member to use their credit balance to purchase new packages or pay for renewals.
Support Desk Management, Support Desk Client Area, and Support Desk for Staff
IP.Nexus includes a robust support desk to manage interactions with your clients via a support-ticket system.
Your clients can specify additional contacts who have the option to submit tickets and manage other account aspects on their behalf.
Create support, sales, billing, and other contact email address that will route emails into IP.Nexus Support Desk
Nearly every action performed on an account, from both your staff and your clients, is logged to provide a clear account history.
Expand the capabilities of IP.Board's built-in advertisements feature by uploading banners, tracking, and more.
A detailed overview of a customer all on one page to allow you and your staff to easily service their account.
As IP.Nexus deals with financial transactions we wish to do everything we can to ensure the security of your community and business. To further this goal, IP.Nexus source will be encoded using Zend Guard. This means that your server will need the appropriate PHP capabilities installed to run IP.Nexus. You can download our system requirements script which will check your server for Zend Guard encoding support.
You can purchase IP.Nexus right in your client area by clicking the green New Purchase button in the upper right corner. New clients can purchase IP.Nexus right along with IP.Board. If you an IPS Community Hosting client, the IP.Nexus features are coming soon to select packages (more information will be posted regarding IP.Nexus on hosting).
Don't forget to try our free demo to see IP.Nexus in action for yourself.
If you have already purchased IP.Nexus, you can download it in your client area.
- We have had several beta releases for testing and are confident any major issues have been addressed. However, as this is the first supported release that will be used by thousands of people, there could be as yet undiscovered issues. Please report issues in the bug tracker.
- Important technical support note: During the launch of a new products, and the great interest created, support response times (especially for install or upgrade requests) may be delayed. We appreciate your understanding during the launch time. If your community is critical in nature and even the slightest delay in support services would impact you then you may wish to wait until a future version to use IP.Nexus.
- IP.Nexus requires IP.Board 3.1.3 and will not install on prior versions.
- The enhanced IP.Downloads integration will not be available until IP.Downloads 2.3.0 is released.
- IP.Subscriptions and IP.Nexus cannot be installed together. If you have IP.Subscriptions installed already, IP.Nexus will allow you to convert your data.
- The Getting Started Guide contains useful information on how to set up IP.Nexus and is recommended everyone who will be using IP.Nexus reads it and other documentation carefully.
- There is a known issue with IP.Board 3.1.3 which may affect the advertisements feature. If advertisements are not showing or not cycling properly, see this article.
- If you are using MS-SQL, you need to download and upload to your site the latest drivers before you install IP.Nexus.
When installing IP.Nexus you must set your FTP client to upload files in binary mode. If you would prefer one of our technicians to handle the installation for you - please send in a support ticket.
Version 1.0.1 Coming Soon
IPS is dedicated to promptly fixing any reported issues and will do so with the release of IP.Nexus version 1.0.1 very soon.
As mentioned in the release notes: because this is the first widely-distributed release there will be as yet undiscovered issues. You can expect several maintenance releases over the next several weeks. We appreciate your understanding and hope you can assist us in identifying any problems in this first supported release so we can quickly remedy them in our next updates.