Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Great job IPS

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Nexus is better than I thought, I knew it worked well in the application it is used here and for skinners and such (those selling downloads) and having used it in that fashion myself. My girlfriend who is a florist and selling physical goods was paying up to $500 a month for website maintenance and all the bs she needed to sell flowers online until I talked her into giving IPS a go and see what happens. It's been 2 months now and the IPS suite we are using (Board, Content, Gallery, and Nexus) all serve her business well. Nexus doesn't have a few of the specific things the old program had, but then it isn't florist specific either and we have adapted. Thanks for the good stuff and saving her a mint a month.

Posted

I'm happy to hear you're using Nexus and doing well with it :)

Be sure to give us feedback on how we can improve. Nexus is a new product so there's a lot of room for ideas.

JustHatched likes this

Posted

Only thing that comes to mind is, with a few clicks on the old program she could get a monthly summery of gross income with the net earnings, taxes , and shipping costs totaled out for the month. It can be a bit daunting to do it by hand but it's no biggie. Thanks.