Hello! I will be opening a forum for our website soon and I'm really in love with IPB's design & functionality! Everything looks good and so professional and it has all I want and need for my forums!
I'm really excited in buying a license for IPB, but I do have some questions though:
Thank you in advance!
- About the licensing. I have to pay 149 dollars every 6 months to renew the license? Does it work that way? Or is it every year?
- Hosting. I am using a Hostgator Shared hosting, will that work well? Any problems with that? Is it server intensive?
- Is there a coupon for the packages?
- IPChat. 5 users limit? What does that mean? Only 5 users can be online at the same time?
1. The IP.Board Standard License is $149.99 which grants you perpetual use of the software in it's current version. After 6 months, if you would like to continue to receive services, technical support, and product updates, there is a $25 renewal. You are not required to renew.
2. Our system requirements can be found here: http://www.invisionp...equirements.php
I suggest downloading and running the requirements checker first.
3. We are not currently running any promotions.
4. IP.Chat is a chatroom for your forum. Each license comes with a 5 user chatroom for free as part of the license. You can have 5 users chatting in your chat room at no cost.