• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Laus

Laus

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

Not really a pre-sales question as I have been an IP.Board/Blog/Gallery client for some years, but trying to pay for a package and given all other avenues of communication a try, with no response. This time last year my card expired whilst I was away and I didn't get to update my details before the plug was pulled on the account - no bother I thought I will email support. Tried numerous times - gave up eventually.

I have been emailing support occasionally for 12 months now, my IP Client package is also set to expire today.

Of course I can't login, I can't get a response from support so that will expire too.

How hard is it to give IP my money?

There must be a way of keeping my old account details without having to buy a new package from scratch and start over, can you please let me know how?

Thx (in hope).

#2 Kessler

Kessler

You don't know me.

• +Clients
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

Generally, you just pay the invoice and it's done. If you pay it late, no worries, there's no late fee associated with it. If there isn't an invoice, submit a ticket to billing to have one generated for you.

Please direct questions, comments and support requests to the appropriate locations
Customer Forums ~ Bug Tracker ~ Client Area Support
Pre-Sales ~ Feedback Forums ~ Modifications ~ Skinning
Submitting support tickets

#3 jackflash

jackflash

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 837 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

Odd because one of the positive attributes of IPB (compared to Vbulletin, which we also use) is that their customer service is superior. Never had any problems with IPS cust. service.

Live from the Motor City

#4 Mark

Mark

I dropped the "iggy"

• IPS Staff
  • 8,383 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

Laus,

I checked your account - I don't see any support requests from you since January (which was not a billing issue).

To answer your question, you can renew any purchase by going to:
Client Area --> Purchases --> (select purchase) --> Renew Now

From the client area you should also be able to submit a support request. If you'd like a combined renewal invoice, it's the Account Assistance department you need. You can also contact them by emailing accounts@invisionpower.com (after emailing us, you should get a confirmation email).
If you're having problems submitting a support request, please email me personally and I'll see if I can work out the problem.

:)

Mark Wade
Developer

zce-php5-3-logo.gif php5-zce-logo-new.gif

#5 Laus

Laus

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

Hi Mark, thanks for your reply.

My problem is that I cannot log into the client area, my access seems to have been suspended. I therefore cannot raise a support ticket.

I have tried password reminder and gone through the process of generating a new password but regardless, it will still not let me log in to the client area - as you can see I can still log in to the forum.

Jackflash - this is not a reflective of IPS usual superb customer service, it has always been perfect - just a glitch which I have exhausted other avenues of trying to get resolved. The support is far superior to any other board software - I have used them all.

#6 .Ian

.Ian

Needs Life

• +Clients
  • 6,995 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Have you tried emailing accounts@invisionpower.com ?

Am sure they will assist.

Add Comet Chat to your community :smile:  

Non League UK

Play safe and purchase IP.Board from IPS! - click here to buy

Converting from Vbulletin, phpBB or another forum to IPB? Click here for the conversion service - it might be free!

IPS Hosting - click here for the prices & specifications. Some packages include a free version of IP.Board!

#7 Collin S.

Collin S.

IP.Hippie

• +Clients
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:19 AM

As others have mentioned - send an email to accounts@invisionpower.com - include your license key you are trying to renew. That will make it easier for us to pull up your account and get things sorted. :thumbsup:

You can also use the contact form directly on our website: http://www.invisionp...any/contact.php

As Mark mentioned, you should get an email back within 5 minutes containing a support request number. If you don't, we never got the ticket.

-Collin S.
Invision Power Services, Inc.

if mouthsize > handsize
boogaloo shrimp and pogo sticks

#8 LuckyRiver

LuckyRiver

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

I thought I would see a renew button, but can't see it when clicking on the selected purchase for IP.Board. Guess I have to wait for the response of an opened ticket. Should it be visible that renewal button to avoid to open a ticket? The only thing I can see is New Purchase which is not what I want.
Is it everyone like this or only me?

#9 Collin S.

Collin S.

IP.Hippie

• +Clients
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

I thought I would see a renew button, but can't see it when clicking on the selected purchase for IP.Board. Guess I have to wait for the response of an opened ticket. Should it be visible that renewal button to avoid to open a ticket? The only thing I can see is New Purchase which is not what I want.
Is it everyone like this or only me?

You might not be able to see it if the license was cancelled or set to not renew anymore. If you are having issues, you can always open a ticket with accounts/billing and we can help you out.
  • LuckyRiver likes this

-Collin S.
Invision Power Services, Inc.

if mouthsize > handsize
boogaloo shrimp and pogo sticks

#10 LuckyRiver

LuckyRiver

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

You might not be able to see it if the license was cancelled or set to not renew anymore. If you are having issues, you can always open a ticket with accounts/billing and we can help you out.

Thanks Collin. Much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users