good to see you on board, Have Fun with your new toys

#23 Alexander V

Alexander V

IPB Full Member

• +Clients
  • 145 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

Welcome !

I hope you'll enjoy living at the top. It's lonely here but the food code is better :)
  • Rhett likes this

#24 Sarah Joy Sokoloff

Sarah Joy Sokoloff

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

Thank you for all those kind words everyone! It's very sweet! Makes one feel very welcome at the community! :D
It's a BIG improvement over working with VB, that's for sure! VB is frustrating to work with. And i'm going to switch
and buy for my other websites also IPS once my other community is finished and ready to use with IPS.
With this software you actualy do not need 200 addons and modifications to make it work! And IPS looks modern and classy.
Not to mention updating felt like restarting the whole website over again with all the addons you needed on vb.

The black login bar on top with message icons and everything is the most beautiful feature, also forum looks very pretty!
And the suite offers everything one would ever need to make what they want to make, without any major addons.
I bought 5 addons and 2 skins for IPS so far, and the website feels just awesome. It's fantastic.
And I just updated to 3.2.3 and it went so smooth. Took only 3 minutes and everything worked fine!
It's lovely! It's a pleasure to work with IPS and the community! I'm happy i bought it! :smile:

I don't know much about php or css or html, but IPS makes everything so easy, even for people like me LoL!
So i will definately recommend any clients and friends hosting communities that IPS is the way to go.
Anyway i talk to much again, but i love happy endings and i felt like sharing that. Good news should be told also! :)

Thank you again
Sarah
  • Matt and .Ian like this

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

#25 .Ian

.Ian

Needs Life

• +Clients
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the feedback & if you need help just start a topic in the support forums and we will do our best :)

Add Comet Chat to your community :smile:  

Non League UK

Play safe and purchase IP.Board from IPS! - click here to buy

Converting from Vbulletin, phpBB or another forum to IPB? Click here for the conversion service - it might be free!

IPS Hosting - click here for the prices & specifications. Some packages include a free version of IP.Board!

#26 The Guy

The Guy

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

I got the Credit Card over the weekend! And I bought it! I'm so happy!
Thanks for all support!

:huggles: Welcome to the Family! Here have some cake!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users