• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 THL

THL

Needs Serious Help

• +Clients
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:26 AM

I want to place multiple sidebar advertisements on my sidebar with out them alternating in the same spot... Is it possible to have multiple sidebar zones setup for ads so they all show and you can have as many ads in a specific zone so they rotate in that zone depending on your requirements?
  • Rhett and vitoreis like this

#2 vitoreis

vitoreis

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

I need this feature too.

#3 Game Podunk

Game Podunk

IPB Newbie

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

+1 please make this feature possible.

#4 paw

paw

Lookin for Maw

• +Clients
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

I want to place multiple sidebar advertisements on my sidebar with out them alternating in the same spot... Is it possible to have multiple sidebar zones setup for ads so they all show and you can have as many ads in a specific zone so they rotate in that zone depending on your requirements?

there are side bar blocks in the downloads area that from memory allow you to make custom additions so maybe you could use one of those to ad a second ad spot,

the other way this could be done for multiple ads that did not rotate is to use the html option, just go to a html editor and set up a table or your ads how ever you want then attach any links etc, then copy n paste that into the html option of the side bar, so for example you could have 5 234 * 60 ads racked n stacked or any size combo you wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users