• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Itherrien

Itherrien

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Is there a Clan or PVP addon for IPB? For example if it was a clan one there users could join a clan and fight on a gobal scale such as in world of tanks ( http://worldoftanks....s/earth/reg_01/ ) or if it was PVP the user would be able to amass there own army and fight others! Are there any such addons? I know there was one for IPB 2, is there one for IPB 3?

Thanks,

Itherrien

#2 7Bya9K&Q

7Bya9K&Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

I guess I am not entirely sure what you mean. I'll give it a guess though. You are looking for something allows people to be in separate "groups" where they can compete against each other? It sounds like some sort of RPG game correct? I am not aware of any for IPB 3.2 but I'm sure you can request one be made. The creator of the previous version might make it up.

#3 Itherrien

Itherrien

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

That is what I meant :) I can't contact the guy who made it.

#4 Richard.C

Richard.C

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

there is a social groups application, might be worth a look at http://community.inv...-social-groups/

would take care of the clan side of things, as for tournaments, idk
  • Itherrien likes this

Are we there yet? how many more minutes 'till we're there? It's so not fair! I hate you! - Welcome to Christmas 2011

ST Owners Club

#5 Alexander V

Alexander V

IPB Full Member

• +Clients
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

What he means I believe is a forum RPG game which you play on-forums, there used to be one for IPB I think but it died when the Invisionize etc died en masse.

Such a shame, most forum softwares still have one or two... But IPB never captured much game developers I guess. It's a lot of fun to play them during the new replies on stand alone forums!

http://forums.invisi...98-army-system/ There you go. I used to play it when I was on the... Well ;)

#6 xBeccax

xBeccax

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

ibProbattle on the ibparcade.com website I think is an rpg.

I was considering looking into that more, so if I'm wrong because I'm prematurely guessing then sorry :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Dan Whitehouse

Dan Whitehouse

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

I currently have someone making me a Clan/Player Tournament Modification. Once finished if you are interested in purchasing it contact me.
If you found my answer or suggestion to be helpful, please give me a +1 In Reputation
Check out my IPB3 skins in my Blog
IPB3: 3 Confirmed Bugs | IP.CCS: 2 Confirmed Bugs

#8 JGrucza

JGrucza

IPB Full Member

• +Clients
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:34 AM

ibProbattle on the ibparcade.com website I think is an rpg.

I was considering looking into that more, so if I'm wrong because I'm prematurely guessing then sorry :D

It is an RPG in a looser sense. Sandi and I are currently making some changes but long term I imagine it will take on a larger RPG feel.

#9 Alexander V

Alexander V

IPB Full Member

• +Clients
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:14 AM

I currently have someone making me a Clan/Player Tournament Modification. Once finished if you are interested in purchasing it contact me.

You should consider having the stuff of http://community.inv...an-ips-do-this/ added to it the putting it for sale for, say, 50-60 bucks in the market place. I am betting it would sell very well. :tongue:

Forgot to say, if anyone knows the Author of Army System, contact me, I would be willing to pay a price to have him make it Open Sourced so it can be developed for 3.2 freely :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users