IP.Downloads is our community file management platform for IP.Board allowing you and your members to upload files for sharing in an organized category listing with permissions, version control, and more. Changes and new features in this version include:
- Approve comments from ModCP - it is now possible to approve comments directly from the ModCP
- Re-Rate Files - if you give members the permission, they are now able to re-rate files
- Custom Field Searching - the ability to allow searching of custom fields
- Tagging - full tagging is now supported by IP.Downloads, as well as prefixes on a per-category basis
- Screenshot Efficiency - the ability to set a screenshot URL in your Admin CP
- Throttling - an admin can now control the speed at which certain groups can download files.
- Live Countdown - forcing some groups to wait a set number of seconds before their download can begin is now an option
You can view our earlier blogs on this release:
We welcome feedback on this or any other release in the relevant feedback forum including suggestions for future releases.
You can purchase IP.Downloads right in your client area by clicking the green New Purchase button in the upper right corner. New clients can purchase IP.Downloads right along with IP.Board. If you an IPS Community Hosting client, IP.Downloads comes with all packages!
If you have already purchased IP.Downloads, you can download this update in your client area.
NOTE: IP.Downloads 2.5.0 requires that you be using IP.Board version 3.2.3