- WYSIWYG Editor and Categories for "Manage Help Files" (~Faq System)
- MCP or SCP-> Moderator Control Panel or Staff Control Panel
Admin can setup in ACP what features can be accessible out from the ACP, for staff non administrator collaboration.
- SubCategories to make possible the creation of a forum inside a forum
- Permanent sidebar (in forum and other views)
- Make more easy the setup of the IN_DEV mode.
[suggestion] 3.3 or next future release
Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:18 AM
<--- Register your forum today!!
Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:54 PM
One feature I would like to see is the ability to enable or disable the "report" feature for administrators. Currently, members can report a post you make as an administrator and there is no way to disable this feature. How about adding the option so that the root admin can enable or disable the report feature for certain usergroups?
Stop Spammers: A Guide. This is a guide designed to help everyone in the fight against spammer registrations. Remember, you cannot stop them from registering, but you can halt them in their tracks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users