- WYSIWYG Editor and Categories for "Manage Help Files" (~Faq System)
- MCP or SCP-> Moderator Control Panel or Staff Control Panel
Admin can setup in ACP what features can be accessible out from the ACP, for staff non administrator collaboration.
- SubCategories to make possible the creation of a forum inside a forum
- Permanent sidebar (in forum and other views)
- Make more easy the setup of the IN_DEV mode.
[suggestion] 3.3 or next future release
Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:18 AM
<--- Register your forum today!!
Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:54 PM
One feature I would like to see is the ability to enable or disable the "report" feature for administrators. Currently, members can report a post you make as an administrator and there is no way to disable this feature. How about adding the option so that the root admin can enable or disable the report feature for certain usergroups?
The Anti-Spam Guide to IPS. This is an updated guide designed to help fight against spammers. While there is no fool-proof method, all you can do is put up roadblocks to slow them down.
Group Badges, Display Name Customization. This is a guide that helps customize forum display names on your message forums.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users