Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Assistance Please

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I'm new. First time purchasing.

I want to hear about the hosted fearute. I want to know if i use ipb host, will I still be abvle to use many addons, features, etc as if i were on my own host. Is the host dependable, no downtime?

With the ipb hosted, will i only have to pay monthly hosting fee, and NO License fee etc?

Please explain clearly

Posted

Second question - you will only have to pay for the monthly hosting fee, no license fees.

Posted

Ok you get IP.Board, and listed apps in the price all the items on IPS host is encoded this means can't modify many files but if had self hosted you would need license but file can be modified part from IP.Nexus.

Posted

[quote name='Kevin 7' timestamp='1330285092' post='2235229']
Okay, I'm new. First time purchasing.

I want to hear about the hosted fearute. I want to know if i use ipb host, will I still be abvle to use many addons, features, etc as if i were on my own host. Is the host dependable, no downtime?

With the ipb hosted, will i only have to pay monthly hosting fee, and NO License fee etc?

Please explain clearly

Our Hosted Community plans allow you to use many addons in the IPS Marketplace - however, addons which require file edits or excessive resource load may not function properly on our hosting. The features of the core package are exactly the same - IP.Board hosted on our servers or your servers has the same features.

The software license is included with the hosting, you only pay the monthly hosting cost.

Posted

The basic ten will only be 10$ monthly, right?

Whats this:

Do we get email accounts, etc? Where's the feature list?

10.00 Renewal: $9.99 Monthly

Posted

I entired a random sql username & password when setting my hosted community up. I paid, etc, and now i daont knw the admin account username or password to manage my site. What to do?

Posted

Hello.

Not sure what you mean by "I entired a random sql username & password when setting my hosted community up"

In a hosted community, we setup the site for you and email an admin login name and password to you when done.

If you cannot access your site, please login to the Client Area and file a ticket to Support. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Posted

Issue resolved.

Thanks

Posted

Will i be able to move the forums to my own domain, but stay on the ipb host. please explain how to do so.