• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 3DKiwi

3DKiwi

IPB regular

• +Clients
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Please give us the option with IP SEO not to track keywords and search visitors. On a medium to large site the result is thousands of pages of pretty boring results. Yes, some people might the information useful. I don't and I don't need my database bloated by an extra 10-15mb on this data.

The image here shows 1442 pages of results. That's just 8 days results as I manually ran a MYSQL query to delete results older than 7 days yesterday. The default for pruning these records is 35 days. I don't need to know this information. My server has Awstats and gives me more or less the same information. I don't need it twice.

Thanks
Nigel / 3DKiwi
  • thaivisa, Maxxius and AlexJ like this
C4D Cafe My IPB powered web site.

#2 Dan

Dan

the same

• +Clients
  • 4,293 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

Assuming it hasn't changed since I last saw it, you can just disable that one hook and the rest of IP.SEO will continue to work fine without it. :)
  • thaivisa likes this

#3 Connor T

Connor T

Needs Serious Help

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Dan, come back and add some stuff to this :P

I keep forgetting to prune this thing. An extra 40mb sitting on mysql cause of these tables.
Posted Image
Previously: iBotPeaches // .peaches

#4 Dan

Dan

the same

• +Clients
  • 4,293 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

Dan, come back and add some stuff to this :tongue:

I keep forgetting to prune this thing. An extra 40mb sitting on mysql cause of these tables.

I don't work at IPS any more, but I do believe they are currently working on an upgrade to IP.SEO for IP.Board 3.3. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users