Are there any alternatives / migration wizards for the below mods (or equivalents)?
- Access Forum Based On Value of User Profile Field
- Advanced BBCode Permissions
- Check4SPAM - SPAM detector
- Country Display for Who's Online Section
- Advanced [Forum] Permissions Based on Post Count
- Login To User Account
- Shows items, needed moderation in notifications area
- AJAX Registration
- Geographic Location Awareness (GLA)
- Global Tag Cloud
- Media System (links convert to video such as YouTube, GodTube, Vimeo, etc) integrated in posts
- IpInfo is a replacement standard view users Post ip
- Last Seen Online (Postbit)
- Latest and Popular Threads at Forumdisplay
- Mass PM Social Group Members
- Meet Our Staff [Page]
- Member Search on Search Dropdown
- Members Registered Today (forum home) + visited today (forumhome)
- My Threads - My Posts Dropdown Menu
- Personal Notepad in User CP
- PM Moderation
- Quick User Management
- Separate Sticky and Normal Threads
- Thread Listing by Letter
- Show user-anniversary on FORUMHOME
- vB Templates (Custom Use Templates anywhere you want)
- vBulletin SEO + Sitemap Generator
- vBulletin Blog
- vBulletin-Lexikon [Glossary] w/ Crosslinking.
- vMail: verify eMail before user reg. and whene change email via UserCP
- Who Has Read a Thread
- Extra Profile Field Page (This hack lets you separate profile fields from the Edit Your Details page and place them into their own page.)
- Quick Selective Quoting
I know the above is pretty intense, but its a big decision for me, especially the blog, arcade, glossary, spamcheck, forum permission based on usergroups and RealChat.
Is IPB considered more secure, stable, better performance than vBulletin? Please be honest.
Is the chat customizeable, such as does it use forum moderation like word censor, template editable (so I can insert my flash mp3 player to the left side), change theme/colors of chat overall including alternating rows?
Thanks in advance.
P.S.: who are the nicest IPB skin designers out there? Commercial, not the low qual free ones.