Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will I receive my confirmation?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi I just posted about this about 30 min ago. I still haven't received any email about the confirmation of my purchase. I would like to get started with my website.

Posted

[quote name='thegamingcity' timestamp='1334271143' post='2253686']Hi I just posted about this about 30 min ago. I still haven't received any email about the confirmation of my purchase. I would like to get started with my website.
It's currently after business hours, so it could take until tomorrow morning before it's done. It's usually much faster, even during off-hours, but it can take until the next day for it to be taken care of.

Posted

Usually they are fast. I just bought mine 30 minutes ago after testing IPB for 3 months now. I want start now but I guess no other option but to wait.

Posted

I have been waiting about 2 hours now....

Posted

Depends on the staff, but I know for me it took ~~ 5 hour. That was for renewal of licence, though, and I think that some staff were away that day.

Generally, though, I don't think it takes longer than 1-2 hours. Prepare a few welcome topics or some content while you're waiting. Or maybe a plan of how you want your categories/forums :)

Posted

All orders are manually held to prevent fraud. It can take upto 2 business days for your payment to clear, but in most cases, it happens within a few hours. If you have any questions or concerns specific to your account, please don't hesitate to email accounts@invisionpower.com