3 replies to this topic

#1 CessPoolCleaner

CessPoolCleaner

Code GooRoo

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

Finding new files in the download system is pretty easy, but finding what has changed that you are interested in can be a real challenge.

What I would like is an option that I can view the files I have subscribed to, ie notification set to on and sorted by last update. For example I follow files that I have downloaded but there is no easy (EASY EASY) way to find what has been updated (UPDATED UPDATED) without opening multiple windows for the various DLM categories and then resort the list of each all manually (MANUALLY MANUALLY).

Must be an echo ....

JLogica .. has left the building .. Hope you all have a lovely and productive life.

#2 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,676 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

You can see everything you follow here:

http://community.inv...h_app=downloads

But better yet, you can go to VNC, click on Downloads, and then click on "Just items I follow"

http://community.inv...rch_app_filters[downloads][searchInKey]=&period=today&userMode=&followedItemsOnly=1

This shows you all items you are following that have been updated. There are further time period restrictions (e.g. since your last visit).

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

#3 CessPoolCleaner

CessPoolCleaner

Code GooRoo

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

I see .. will try and make a button from the info.

Thx

JLogica .. has left the building .. Hope you all have a lovely and productive life.

#4 CessPoolCleaner

CessPoolCleaner

Code GooRoo

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

It is not good enough as the 'date updated' is not shown. I use it set to 24 hours or a week but seeing the date updated would be nice.

In any case ... just as there is a display for recent files, I would like to see one for updated files as well people are interested on RBR at least is seeing if one of our Activities has been updated as it usually means something tasty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users