2 replies to this topic

#1 Lase

Lase

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

This would really help me attract users. Maybe it's something I'm not doing in Admin CP.

Is it possible to send out a URL for 'View New Content' for non registered members to browse? Because when I try this currently I get the 'all subconscious mind of the visitor crushing' :

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

... now piss off!

"When watching television your conscious mind doesn't really have to take much of a hold on it because it has no say in the matter. It's the subconscious mind they want it to work on because whatever the subconscious works on will ultimately work on you. It just takes more time to settle itself like jelly poured into a mould." - Lase.

#2 Rhett

Rhett

Less is more

• IPS Staff
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

Just allow guest to use search in the guest member group settings. :)
  • Lase likes this

"If you're spinning your wheels or sliding backwards... you better look for some traction, before you fall off the road!"

Rhett
Hosting & Support Manager
Invision Power Services Inc

#3 Lase

Lase

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:46 AM

That's excellent thank you Rhett.
  • Rhett likes this

"When watching television your conscious mind doesn't really have to take much of a hold on it because it has no say in the matter. It's the subconscious mind they want it to work on because whatever the subconscious works on will ultimately work on you. It just takes more time to settle itself like jelly poured into a mould." - Lase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users