2 replies to this topic

#1 markopolo2002

markopolo2002

Needs Serious Help

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

I've tried re-arranging, and even deleting and re-creating my drop down menu in the navigation section of IPContent, but for some reason the items won't stay in the order I add, or amend them - it's really quite annoying as I want the most relevant links near the top of the drop down menu, not scattered throughout it ... can anyone offer any idea's on how to force the order or at least explain why it is doing this?
Cheers
Marko

freewaresmall2.png

#2 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,588 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

Verify your skin is up to date (3.3 changed it so that the forums and members tabs weren't hardcoded at the beginning, and this is important when you are trying to control the order of the menu items), and other than that, submit a ticket if the menu isn't ordering correctly. Worth testing against the default skin too, just to make sure it's not a problem with your custom skin.

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

#3 markopolo2002

markopolo2002

Needs Serious Help

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

Think this definitely needs a ticket Brandon, I recreated the skin after the last upgrade and I've since removed and recreated the menu a few times now and every time it re-adjusts the menu to an order of it's own doing without me touching the front-end.
Cheers
Marko

freewaresmall2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users