Photo

Product available but I dont want it shown in store.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 THL

THL

Needs Serious Help

• +Clients
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

Is it possible to have a product available to buy utilising nexus but so that its now shown in the actual store.

BUT

If I create a link to the product page, people can purchase it, basically so its not associated within the actual store.

For example if I sold products and didn't want something like a subscription package showing..
  • Steven@wt likes this

#2 THL

THL

Needs Serious Help

• +Clients
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

Is this possible?

#3 ᴡᴅツ

ᴡᴅツ

⊙﹏⊙

• +Clients
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

I think so. I remember seeing a "Show in store" setting per product. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Feature consistency across IP.Downloads and IP.Board for IP.Content

IPS, please look at the topics I've created regarding feature suggestions. There still are issues that haven't been addressed, as noted above, and the following, as well as this.

#4 THL

THL

Needs Serious Help

• +Clients
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

Yes, but if you disable show in store for a product, it doesn't show in store, but its still not accessible via its own url.

#5 ᴡᴅツ

ᴡᴅツ

⊙﹏⊙

• +Clients
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

Then you are correct, this is not an available feature. I currently do not have the use of a "make product unlisted" feature (similar to the feature by Youtube) but I do see the applications this might have. The only way to set something like this up would be to put products in a restricted category. Of course that is inconvenient if you want to have a combination of accessible and restricted packages in a single category.

+1 for the idea

Feature consistency across IP.Downloads and IP.Board for IP.Content

IPS, please look at the topics I've created regarding feature suggestions. There still are issues that haven't been addressed, as noted above, and the following, as well as this.

#6 THL

THL

Needs Serious Help

• +Clients
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

Any feedback of making this option in the new nexus?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users