Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crowdfunding feature

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Suggestion:

Make IP.Nexus able to be used for crowdfunding, like donations but like ignitiondeck.com.

Each donation goal could be a project ... think about it. Of course you need better interface for that and feedback mechanisms...

Haku2 likes this

Posted

IP.Nexus already has the ability to accept donations and multiple donation goals... I'm not familiar with ignitiondeck.com - what's different about it?

Posted

The way it can be presented in UI. Have a look at the ignitiondeck.com and also kickstarter.com. You'll immediately understand there is a difference between a hook about a goal and how a project is presented in full scale asking for funding.

Posted

This could be a very interesting feature :)

Posted

I would like to do something like this for feature requests. If I say some swanky new widget will cost $100 to develop that might be too rich for one person but 5-10 sharing it becomes much more affordable to users.

Posted

Yes, I definitely want to see a setup like other major fundraiser sites - a full fledged fundraiser page with further attractive sidebars to compliment the main fundraiser page. Each fundraiser should be able to be separated into different fundraiser pages per admin's discrection.

But a major requirement would be for it to seamlessly integrate with the default ip.board template.

Check this out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/trygger/trygger-camera-case-iphone-4-4s-polarizing-filter?ref=home_popular

It's organized with an award column, description column, and clear donation status.