5 replies to this topic

#1 RObiN-HoOD

RObiN-HoOD

IPB Member

• +Clients
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Suggestion:

Make IP.Nexus able to be used for crowdfunding, like donations but like ignitiondeck.com.

Each donation goal could be a project ... think about it. Of course you need better interface for that and feedback mechanisms...
  • Haku2 likes this

#2 Mark

Mark

I dropped the "iggy"

• IPS Staff
  • 8,379 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

IP.Nexus already has the ability to accept donations and multiple donation goals... I'm not familiar with ignitiondeck.com - what's different about it?

Mark Wade
Developer

zce-php5-3-logo.gif php5-zce-logo-new.gif

#3 RObiN-HoOD

RObiN-HoOD

IPB Member

• +Clients
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

The way it can be presented in UI. Have a look at the ignitiondeck.com and also kickstarter.com. You'll immediately understand there is a difference between a hook about a goal and how a project is presented in full scale asking for funding.

#4 Mister Blonde

Mister Blonde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

This could be a very interesting feature :)

#5 CessPoolCleaner

CessPoolCleaner

Code GooRoo

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

I would like to do something like this for feature requests. If I say some swanky new widget will cost $100 to develop that might be too rich for one person but 5-10 sharing it becomes much more affordable to users.

JLogica .. has left the building .. Hope you all have a lovely and productive life.

#6 ᴡᴅツ

ᴡᴅツ

⊙﹏⊙

• +Clients
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

Yes, I definitely want to see a setup like other major fundraiser sites - a full fledged fundraiser page with further attractive sidebars to compliment the main fundraiser page. Each fundraiser should be able to be separated into different fundraiser pages per admin's discrection.

But a major requirement would be for it to seamlessly integrate with the default ip.board template.

Check this out: http://www.kickstart...ef=home_popular

It's organized with an award column, description column, and clear donation status.

Feature consistency across IP.Downloads and IP.Board for IP.Content

IPS, please look at the topics I've created regarding feature suggestions. There still are issues that haven't been addressed, as noted above, and the following, as well as this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users