• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PkzEvolutionX

PkzEvolutionX

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Hello, i have purchased IPB, I have downloaded the conveted and clicked install on my IPB ADMIN CONTROL PANEL how ever how do i get the converter starting to work

I'm converting VB TO IPB

#2 Jordan Duh

Jordan Duh

IPB Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

Once it comes up and installs, you should see a tab in the admin pane that says "Other Apps" and click the converter.
it should say "Start new converter" and from there choose the software you are converting from and follow the steps.

#3 Sefket

Sefket

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 940 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:56 PM

First, add two directories in your public_html

One for VB, the other for IPB. You can name the folders anything you want, although its good to name them "Vb" and the other "IPB". Put your IPB files into "IPB and vBulletin files into "Vb" and Import the databases in the cPanel (make sure you create the databases). Afterwards, update your config files for both IPB and vBulletin. Then click "Other Apps" in ACP and insert your database information there.

I convert, install IPB Boards, and more! Check my shop here.
Three important things for your website

#4 AndyF

AndyF

iQA4u

• IPS Staff
  • 26,020 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

I'll move your topic to the Converters forum as you've already purchased and are seeking assistance with the conversion itself. :)

You have uploaded the converter application yes ?

Andrew Ford

Client Support Technician and Marketplace Moderator

Invision Power Services, Inc.

Community Articles - Marketplace Guidelines - Marketplace Blog

A Look Back! - 1.0.1 - 1.3.1 - 2.0.0 - 2.1.7 - 2.2.0 - 2.3.6 - 3.0.5 - 3.1.4 - 3.2.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users