• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ipbconvert

ipbconvert

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:13 AM

Honestly, as intuitive and incredible as Nexus is, I have no idea how this skipped the devs' minds... this is so useful to so many of Nexus' customers, who obviously have customers themselves and are likely using Paypal, which sometimes throws curveballs and transactions you need to look up. I think if a customer popped into the AdminCP and right up in the search box threw in a PP transaction ID, then BAM! there it was.. wow. And it doesn't seem hard at ALL since this data already exists if you search by Transaction. It seems there is no (easy) way to search for a PP Transaction ID, other than looking up a date range, then narrowing it down from there.

--

Support Ticket:
1. Hey guys, I'm wondering how to search for Paypal transaction IDs. If you look under the Gateway Transaction ID you can find it in each Transaction, but what if there's a Paypal issue and I need to figure out which member had the issue, especially if their Paypal email isn't the same as their forum one, which would be less convenient in the first place? Shouldn't I just be able to stick the transaction ID in the search box in AdminCP and find it under "Nexus"?

2. Chargebacks... is there an easy way to manage these via Nexus? How can I keep track of them efficiently so if one is won, Nexus is updating to reflect that?

Answer:
1 & 2) This option doesn't currently exist in IP.Nexus unfortunately. If you would like these two options to be considered for a future version please post in the IP.Nexus Suggestions forum.

--

Please Nexus, implement this! You guys are awesome btw... dying for Nexus 1.5, every version seems like Christmas.
  • CessPoolCleaner and jwdenzel like this

#2 jwdenzel

jwdenzel

IPB Member

• +Clients
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:16 AM

Throwing in my support for this as well.

#3 Griffin80

Griffin80

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:45 AM

Agreed this is needed

#4 roc13x

roc13x

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

Agree with #1. We've actually written our own tool in the ACP for doing this, and having it native would be a big plus :)

As for #2, I can't think of what Nexus could do specifically to manage chargebacks..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users