3 replies to this topic

#1 Chesterfieldz

Chesterfieldz

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

Hi,

Have tested the demo of IP software, but of course this has all the components, some of which my community may not require. I have a few questions hopefully somebody can answer before I purchase the software.

At present we would be looking to purchase:
IPBoard
IP Nexus
Chat (free 5 user version)
IP Gallery
IP Content

Would the above provide the calender as is present on the demo?

If we wished to upgrade to the larger user version of chat, or bolt on the blogs or downloads, could this be done at any time?

Is it possible to renew support for one item and not others, or must license renewal be undertaken for all products you have purchased?

Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer the above. :smile: Looking forward to using IP in the near future.

#2 AndyMillne

AndyMillne

Needs Serious Help

• IPS Staff
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

Would the above provide the calender as is present on the demo?

Yes, Calendar is included free with the core IP.Board purchase.

If we wishedto upgrade to the larger user version of chat, or bolt on the blogs or downloads, could this be done at any time?

Yes you can purchase any of these additional components at any time but would not benefit from the 5% discount per addon that is offered during an initial purchase.

Is it possible to renew support for one item and not others, or must license renewal be undertaken for all products you have purchased?

You do not need to renew support for all products and can renew them individually if you wish.

#3 Chesterfieldz

Chesterfieldz

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

Thanks for the information - just purchased all the above. Looking forward to getting it set up and seeing how we can get the look and feel right and not upset our users! :lol:

#4 Wolfie

Wolfie

Don't get mad, get N*Raged!

• +Clients
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

Thanks for the information - just purchased all the above. Looking forward to getting it set up and seeing how we can get the look and feel right and not upset our users! :lol:

There are peer to peer support areas as well as many helpful fellow clients who enjoy skinning or providing assistance with skinning. You might be able to find someone willing to either help you out or even outright do the design work for you (possibly for a fee for their time). If you're not too familiar with layouts and designs, you might consider asking someone for assistance.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Click here to browse or purchase IPS software. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
n-raged.com
- Dacity.Com

♪ Me and you ♪
♪ a two-man crew ♪
♪ side by side we're unified ♪
♪ and we will never be divided ♪

Spoiler

CLICK HERE AND VOTE IP.BOARD AS BEST FORUM SOFTWARE FOR 2013!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users