Andrej

<?php define("Me"); ?>

• +Clients
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

Invision Power Services
April 18, 2012
IPS Affiliate Program

You are receiving this email because at some point you had signed up for the IPS Affiliate Program.

We regret to inform you that IPS must temporarily suspend our affiliate program. The software we have been using for the past several years to track our affiliate system has proven unreliable.

We started our affiliate program before our IP.Nexus ecommerce program existed so we were forced to use third party software. The good news here is that a future version of IP.Nexus currently in development will have a fully-featured affiliate tracking system built in. This will allow us to offer a new, more reliable affiliate program in the future.

Thank you for your support and we all hope you rejoin our affiliate program when it is relaunched under the IP.Nexus system later this year.

IPS News
Invision Power Services

Just wondering if there is any updates regarding this since IP. Nexus 1.5 was recently released. No, I don't demand a instant availability, instead I am just wondering on the updates/progress. I am OK to wait. :)

#2 steve00

steve00

Needs Serious Help

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Wow .. over a month and no reply from staff

==================================================================================

If you like my answer or it solves your question then please mark my reply as 'Like' or 'Best Answer' 

==================================================================================

Video Tutorials: Change Primary Nav Links - Import 3.4.x skin

World Clock Hook - Member's local time, and time in up to 6 cities around the world

Having trouble upgrading your skins, we can upgrade your IPB skins for you - PM me for further info.

My IPB 3.4.6 Skins: NEW BurningSky - Cobolt - Cerulean - ChritmasTime - Christmas - NOTE: ALL OUR 3.4.5 Skins work with 3.4.6 & require no changes

My IPB 3.4.5 Skins: GreenTheme - BlueSwirl - BlueWaveBlueToneRed Theme - RedBase - Red Glass - BluZone - AmplifiedBlue 

My IPB 3.4.4 Skins: RedBase - Red Glass - BluZone - AmplifiedBlue 

My IPB 3.4.3 Skins: RedBase - Red Glass - BluZone

My IPB 3.4.2 Skins: RedBase

My IPB 3.4.1 Skins (ONLY $10 EACH): Red GlassGoldenTheme - Scarletise - Purple Grain - GrimsonGrey - ViridisAureus - Red Devil - Carbonise

#3 Charles

Charles

Needs Life

• IPS Management
  • 9,043 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

If there were an update we would post an update :)
  • Alex likes this

Charles Warner
Invision Power Services, Inc. - President
charles.warner@invisionpower.com

Please do not PM me but feel free to contact me by email.

#4 IPBSupport.de

IPBSupport.de

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Any updates charles? I know, you will pe post any update about the (new/updates) affilate system, but do you still have plans to restart the service as you planned month ago? IP.Nexus (1.5?) was released a few month ago, or do you have other things which slow down the restart?
Helge Holst
IPBSupport.de Organization

| German IP.Board Support | German Language Packs | My Amazon Wishlist |

"Programmining is similar to sex, if you make a mistake you have to support it for the rest of your life!"

#5 Mikey

Mikey

&77;

• +Clients
  • 785 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Any updates charles? I know, you will pe post any update about the (new/updates) affilate system, but do you still have plans to restart the service as you planned month ago? IP.Nexus (1.5?) was released a few month ago, or do you have other things which slow down the restart?

https://www.invision...ction=referrals
  • Wolfie and IPBSupport.de like this

My Applications:
TracDown - Bug Tracking made Easy
Quiz System - Fun for the whole community

Check out my other IP.Board modifications (some are free!)

Off Topic Hut | The Geek District | IPBFAQ

#6 IPBSupport.de

IPBSupport.de

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Ah thx, Mikey. :)
  • Andrej likes this
Helge Holst
IPBSupport.de Organization

| German IP.Board Support | German Language Packs | My Amazon Wishlist |

"Programmining is similar to sex, if you make a mistake you have to support it for the rest of your life!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users