#1 CarlaBirch

CarlaBirch

IPB Newbie

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

Hi,

Right now i use VB4 with its CMS, I'm thinking about maybe moving to IPS, but when i try the demo i seem to only be able to add images via the 'My Media' what shows the image as a thumb with a big box around it with file name and that, or via the images button what only lets you add via a URL.

Right now VB CMS lets a user upload a image as a image from your computer and than format its placement and how big it shows, from thumbnail, medium, large or full size. This greatly helps in the making of a article that as a number of images, is this something IPS can do that I'm over looking or is it not supprted? If it's not supported is there any plans to add it?

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-07-01 at 13.57.26.png   56.89KB   0 downloads

Also images are just added as attachment bbcode in the editer, again this is bad for making of articles, can this be made to format in a more wysiwyg style?

Thank You.
  • Camoo and cloudy like this

#2 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,674 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hi,

Right now i use VB4 with its CMS, I'm thinking about maybe moving to IPS, but when i try the demo i seem to only be able to add images via the 'My Media' what shows the image as a thumb with a big box around it with file name and that, or via the images button what only lets you add via a URL.

Right now VB CMS lets a user upload a image as a image from your computer and than format its placement and how big it shows, from thumbnail, medium, large or full size. This greatly helps in the making of a article that as a number of images, is this something IPS can do that I'm over looking or is it not supprted? If it's not supported is there any plans to add it?

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-07-01 at 13.57.26.png   56.89KB   0 downloads

Also images are just added as attachment bbcode in the editer, again this is bad for making of articles, can this be made to format in a more wysiwyg style?

Thank You.

With IP.Content, you can add attachment and single file upload fields. Attachment fields work the same as they do in forum posts.

You can also allow HTML in the editor fields, allowing you to code the images in however you like.
  • cloudy likes this

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users