11 replies to this topic

#1 vico21

vico21

IPB Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Why dont we implement a way to include a Paypal payment method inside the Store. Nexus store. Is called Paypal express, and all you need is to change to Paypal Business, from Profesional and from the normal one. I mean, if you just opened an account with Paypal you have to change to profesional and then to business. And it`s so easy, you dont have to follow hard steps, just read fields and fill them up. It would be great for users that cannot leave in the USa, United Kingdom or Canada and cannot have Paypal pro. Why dont we have PAypal express then.

Please create a gateway to do this. Is so easy to ask for an API but we dont have knoledge to do this without you coding, without the code and to fill form fields it`s very hard and complicated.

(With Paypal Business you can even have the name of your business instead of your own)

#2 sijad

sijad

Vulnerability ♥

• +Clients
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

This will help you : http://community.inv...nt-gateway-r498

#3 vico21

vico21

IPB Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

As i said it would be nice to be implemented in the control panel. I don`t know hot to open it

#4 DavidAM

DavidAM

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

I don`t know hot to open it

Hire programmer so :P

#5 vico21

vico21

IPB Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Hire programmer so :tongue:

Man this is to give ideas, you like the idea?

#6 Mark

Mark

I dropped the "iggy"

• IPS Staff
  • 8,381 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

PayPal Website Payments Standard are already supported.

Mark Wade
Developer

zce-php5-3-logo.gif php5-zce-logo-new.gif

#7 vico21

vico21

IPB Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

PayPal Website Payments Standard are already supported.

But inside the store? is what i mean, the have Paypal express where you can make the payments inside the store without going to their page, his externa page, and they can give th option in "your" page to go to their page if you have an account with them. IOtalekd to them i few hours ago and itsw posible for people that dont leave in the United States, Unided Kingdom or Canada.

through an API
  • sijad likes this

#8 sijad

sijad

Vulnerability ♥

• +Clients
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

I think IPS didn't do that for security of buyer , I got the idea let me discuss this issue with one of my friends.

#9 vico21

vico21

IPB Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

I think IPS didn't do that for security of buyer , I got the idea let me discuss this issue with one of my friends.

But the idea is to get a payment plataform that accepts credit card inside the store without going to an external page. Pyapal, as they told me in the phone call allows the user also to go to thir page by a button. It would be great to have that. Actually they have it with Paypal pro in IPS, but with Paypal express you can do the same withpou living in the USA, United kingdom or Canada.

#10 sijad

sijad

Vulnerability ♥

• +Clients
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

My team mates will sort it out soon.

#11 FizziksGuy

FizziksGuy

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

As a bonus, if Nexus was set up with PayPal Express, it looks like PayPal Express now supports TaxCloud, which allows you to calculate sales tax based on region within a state!

#12 Sir Rogers

Sir Rogers

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

Hey are there any updates on this? I could use Paypal Express big time, since it's better than the Standard Paypal Transaction process.

Regards,

Sir Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users