3 replies to this topic

#1 ᴡᴅツ

ᴡᴅツ

⊙﹏⊙

• +Clients
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Feature 1

Requesting feature for product option discounts.

For example,

Shirt's base price is $10

Options are: (1) Red and (2) Blue

Red is $10 and Blue is $20

During a discount event, it would be nice to show that Blue's price is now $20 $15.

Feature 2

The feature to set discounts on a time duration would be ideal, just like coupons. Start date, end date. Optional settings to consider would be # of discount purchases allowed, and number of discount purchase per customer.

However, if you include the setting to limit the discount to the number of total discount purchases of said item, the option to hide the stock value would be very ideal for shop owners who do not want to reveal sales records.

Feature consistency across IP.Downloads and IP.Board for IP.Content

IPS, please look at the topics I've created regarding feature suggestions. There still are issues that haven't been addressed, as noted above, and the following, as well as this.

#2 Mark

Mark

I dropped the "iggy"

• IPS Staff
  • 8,379 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

1 it should already do.

Mark Wade
Developer

zce-php5-3-logo.gif php5-zce-logo-new.gif

#3 ᴡᴅツ

ᴡᴅツ

⊙﹏⊙

• +Clients
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

No it doesn't, but I made a support ticket about it.

I think you're talking about the base price discount. Again, that's not what I asked. What IF the base price remains the same but the product option gets a discount. There is no way to do that. I believe you may be mistaken.

IPS, please look at the topics I've created regarding feature suggestions. There still are issues that haven't been addressed, as noted above, and the following, as well as this.

#4 ᴡᴅツ

ᴡᴅツ

⊙﹏⊙

• +Clients
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

I already made a support ticket (808355) but they told me to wait for your response. It's been 18 days.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users