23 replies to this topic

#21 yess4m2

yess4m2

IPB Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

I'm rather confused... are there hidden charges? On Monday I'm going to pick the $10 per month option. What hidden/extra charges are there?

#22 Aiwa

Aiwa

I code for fun

• +Clients
  • 7,604 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

There are no hidden charges.

If you're on an IPS hosted plan, your monthly bill is what your plan says, nothing more..

If you have a Self Hosted license, you have to incur the cost of hosting, license, and renewal fees for each IPS product, should you chose to keep up to date support.

#23 Collin S.

Collin S.

IP.Hippie

• +Clients
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

I'm rather confused... are there hidden charges? On Monday I'm going to pick the $10 per month option. What hidden/extra charges are there?

It's $10 per month for 10 average online users. If you've got 20 average online users, we'll contact you to let you know that your site is growing and needs a bigger package, and you'll be on a $20/month package. Nothing is hidden - the price you pay is the price on our site. :)

-Collin S.
Invision Power Services, Inc.

if mouthsize > handsize
boogaloo shrimp and pogo sticks

#24 Wolfie

Wolfie

Don't get mad, get N*Raged!

• +Clients
  • 12,497 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

It's $10 per month for 10 average online users. If you've got 20 average online users, we'll contact you to let you know that your site is growing and needs a bigger package, and you'll be on a $20/month package. Nothing is hidden - the price you pay is the price on our site. :smile:

Exactly what Collin said, you only pay for what you use. It's not like a cell phone plan, where it's "only $30/month" but after all the additional fees, taxes, surcharges, etc, it's really $45. If you're on the 65 user plan and want to be able to have 50 users in the chat (instead of the 20 user chat pre-included), then you'd need to pay for the upgrade ($29.99/year for 50 users). What you select is what you pay. Heck, when you're making an initial purchase (stand alone license), it tells you up front what you're going to pay for that purchase and the renewal cost for each app/service is also listed.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Click here to browse or purchase IPS software. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
n-raged.com
- Dacity.Com

♪ Me and you ♪
♪ a two-man crew ♪
♪ side by side we're unified ♪
♪ and we will never be divided ♪

Spoiler

CLICK HERE AND VOTE IP.BOARD AS BEST FORUM SOFTWARE FOR 2013!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users