Photo
- - - - -

im a customer, why i cant i post in the support forums?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 EnvisionServices

EnvisionServices

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

now that im a customer why cant i post in the support forums?

#2 Bob van Leeuwen

Bob van Leeuwen

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

You might still be in the fraud detection.

#3 Sefket

Sefket

Spam Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:40 AM

You're not a customer. If you bought a plan with IPS Hosting, then you need to wait. They manually approve the orders and it can take up to a day I think.

Now that I saw this link: http://community.inv...d/#entry2284018

It seems they didn't upgrade your account on here, or I think once they approve your plan you turn into a customer which you didn't. Hm.

I convert, install IPB Boards, and more! Check my shop here.
Three important things for your website

#4 Pete T

Pete T

The Invisioneer

• +Clients
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

When did you buy your it's ? Because at moment not in right group.

Invision Focus | IBAdvance | My Resources | Make A Donation | Like to have IP.Board then could save up to $25! 

Lifetime License Holder | Perpetual License Holder | 100% English just dyslexic 

**PLEASE READ**

Please do NOT pm me with support related questions unless requested if you do will be removed from my PM box.
If you are in need of help or assistance, please post on the forum in the appropriate section!

Please do NOT pm me asking for any form custom theme or add-on's i am current busy !

#5 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,674 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

All orders are screened to help prevent fraud. If you have just purchased, it can take up to 48 hours for your order to be approved (though most orders are typically approved within just a few hours). Afterwards, your account here will be updated.

If you used a different account to purchase your license, you should sign in to the forums using the same account you used to purchase your license.

If your situation is not covered above, please email accounts@invisionpower.com for assistance.

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

#6 EnvisionServices

EnvisionServices

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

All orders are screened to help prevent fraud. If you have just purchased, it can take up to 48 hours for your order to be approved (though most orders are typically approved within just a few hours). Afterwards, your account here will be updated.

If you used a different account to purchase your license, you should sign in to the forums using the same account you used to purchase your license.

If your situation is not covered above, please email accounts@invisionpower.com for assistance.

I ordered my basic ten package (only using this package during the construction of my community) about four or five days ago. I recently switched from VB to IPB and ive got to say its a pretty big change, ive installed a few mods and skins myself so far but there is one im having trouble with which is why i was seeking the support forums to see if a well known trustworthy customer could help me install this global message mod.

http://community.inv...-forum-message/

If anyone could help me it would be the world to me, ill offer you advertising on my forums for your services if you would like. We are moving close to 1,500 members to our community soon. If you can help please reply here or pm me. Thank you so much for any possible assistance!

#7 AndyF

AndyF

iQA4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,854 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

If it has been a few days, use the email link Brandon provided please, to determine as to why its still pending, although it seems strange it is. :)

Also ensure (again, as above) you are using the same email / password combination here as the Client Area.

#8 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,674 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

I see you're showing up as an active client now, so you should have full access to the appropriate support forums. Welcome!

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users