• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marcher Technologies

Marcher Technologies

$life=FALSE;$code=TRUE;$time--;

• +Clients
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

like the title, it would be nice to have more than 1 custom action apply to a single package, allowing greater flexibility and combinations of smaller unrelated actions.
Is already advanced usage, anyone using it should be comfortable mixing the effects/methods with separate unique files doing different things.

#2 DavidAM

DavidAM

Spam Happy

• +Clients
  • 534 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:02 AM

This is one of the thing that would be needed. Also huge difficulty is no priority of executed action scripts.

If you have many separated packages which are dependent some way of each other.. or they are assigned to parent package but you require action scripts to be executed in different order than order of packages in cart (as this is the way the action scripts gonna be executed) then you are in deep black ***.

Packages should have priority number, and now.. keep the order in cart as it is now to do not break associating system, but check the packages by their priorities and execute the action scripts by following it.

This is what made me VERY limited during preparation of my own actions, I felt very uncomfortable having to think up roundabout ways to get expected results cause of this limitation what resulted in many cases that of 2 smooth packages I had to prepare 6 instead or prepare script such way as none of pr0 coderz would never have expected to be done. Hope you will take it under your attention.
  • Marcher Technologies likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users