• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Clayyhouse

Clayyhouse

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

I feel like I am in a foreign country reading some of these post..
I need help.. I have a domain name. I’ve been doing WP blogs for years.. And got smacked down by Big G because of some spam sites on the same ISP(this is what i was told). My community has let me know they still want to have a info share.. and forum.. What i need
1. Front page that is Very clean and informative text blocks with pic's and video.
2. Integrated options to connect with fb and twr
Will i have to lose all my previous blog content? and back links/
forum area
and the big things is user profiles.. that allow pictures
and then a "pictures page were pics can be viewed by all users.
Can I see any sites a total solution in action?
The demo is nice but without post and pages it really is just a cold shell. What platform is the forum built on?

#2 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,644 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

1) You can see the default forum index on this community, or if you are looking to create a custom index page you can purchase IP.Content which will allow you to create anything you want.

2) IP.Board integrates with Twitter and Facebook for logins and syncing certain profile information.

You can convert Wordpress to IP.Blog or IP.Content if you wish to do so. Our converters are freely available on our website.

Profiles allow you to upload pictures, however there is no dedicated profile pictures page. That said, you can go to the members list to view all member accounts. If you click the "More Search Options" button at the top, there is an option "Must have photo" which you can check, then submit the form to only view member accounts with a profile photo (their photo is displayed on the page).
  • Clayyhouse likes this

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

#3 Clayyhouse

Clayyhouse

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

Thanks for your reply
Perfect! That’s just what u needed to know.. Now is there a way to see IP.Gallery contributions on the profile page,,
i am just looking for a way to display my users works of art.. Giving a little incentive "look at my work"..is that possible?

#4 Collin S.

Collin S.

IP.Hippie

• +Clients
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Thanks for your reply
Perfect! That’s just what u needed to know.. Now is there a way to see IP.Gallery contributions on the profile page,,
i am just looking for a way to display my users works of art.. Giving a little incentive "look at my work"..is that possible?

Yes, under the "Gallery" tab on their profile page. Check out Brandon's profile for an example:http://community.inv.../46197-bfarber/

If you have not already, I would suggest signing up for a free 5 day trial so that you can try it out yourself: http://www.invisionp.../suite/demo.php
  • Clayyhouse likes this

-Collin S.
Invision Power Services, Inc.

if mouthsize > handsize
boogaloo shrimp and pogo sticks

#5 Hearthless

Hearthless

IPB Newbie

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

Perfect! That’s just what u needed to know.. Now is there a way to see IP.Gallery contributions on the profile page. i Agree
but can be better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users