9 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamlander

Dreamlander

IPB Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

I want to purchase IP.Nexus in order to power up my community sellers.
I mean I want exactly what you have in marketplace, members that can post their products then sell trough my site, and take some fee from their sales.
Is IP.Nexus capable of doing that?
Also, does IP.Nexus support the biding feature like ebay and amazon, for my members if they want to use the bid for their products?

So, I dont want to use IP.Nexus only for selling my own products, but also for my members.

Thank you!
  • Hercules likes this
A castle in the forest is made of wood.
A castle in the moutain is made of rock.
But a castle in the sky is made of dreams.

#2 M.ajouz

M.ajouz

IPB Newbie

• +Clients
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

IPS MARKETPLACE := IP.Nexus + IP.Download
  • AndyF likes this
Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"

.Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Dreamlander

Dreamlander

IPB Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

IPS MARKETPLACE := IP.Nexus + IP.Download

Yes,for selling paid files(digital stuff) but for the physical products is it working also?

#4 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,608 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

You can sell physical products through IP.Nexus, however your users cannot submit their own physical products to sell at this time.

Brandon Farber
Development Manager / Senior Support

If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

Invision Power Services, Inc.

#5 Dreamlander

Dreamlander

IPB Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:28 AM

however your users cannot submit their own physical products to sell at this time.

Thank you. This is the answer for my question , so they cannot sell their own products trough IP.Nexus.
Maybe you'll consider this feature in the next releases of the IP.Nexus and also an integrated biding system for the products.
Have a nice day!

#6 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,608 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

Thank you. This is the answer for my question , so they cannot sell their own products trough IP.Nexus.
Maybe you'll consider this feature in the next releases of the IP.Nexus and also an integrated biding system for the products.
Have a nice day!

This classifieds system may be of interest to you: http://community.inv...37-classifieds/

Brandon Farber

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

#7 Dreamlander

Dreamlander

IPB Newbie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

This classifieds system may be of interest to you: http://community.inv...37-classifieds/

I know about this application, but I dont want to use it for 2 reasons:
1.paying an extra addon , is too much for my budget(also including future updated)
2.I dont trust 3d parties( if the developers will stop updating the application, my project will be dead and be compromised).

So, I'll wait until the IP.Nexus will have those feature; until that I'll try to find a solution or I'll delay my project.

#8 IH_Jimbo

IH_Jimbo

IPB Full Member

• +Clients
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

The third party developers is just one of the many reasons IPS apps are such a good choice. In the 6 years I have been using, I have yet to see a mod that I have ever used become extinct. Some devs have discontinued development on some, but everyone I have ever seen has been picked up by another dev. IPS also does EOL their addons, such as Portal and the shoutbox. The great third party devs have picked them up and have even made improvements over IPS versions.

#9 bfarber

bfarber

RBT-KS

• IPS Management
  • 28,608 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

I know about this application, but I dont want to use it for 2 reasons:
1.paying an extra addon , is too much for my budget(also including future updated)
2.I dont trust 3d parties( if the developers will stop updating the application, my project will be dead and be compromised).

So, I'll wait until the IP.Nexus will have those feature; until that I'll try to find a solution or I'll delay my project.

I can understand your point, however I will also note that the developer of *this* particular application happens to be an IPS developer. The application is still third party, in that it is not maintained or supported by IPS directly, but there's probably less of a chance of the developer of this application going awol.
  • MarcusH and Atti like this

Brandon Farber

php5_zce_logo_new.gif     

#10 LKW-Allrad

LKW-Allrad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hello,
what i need ist the following thing:
First i stop my Forum @ April this year,