Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:03 AM
We are experiencing several issues with the current version of IP.Gallery, I'm posting there for reference, it would be great if these issues can be fixed with the next IP.Gallery version.
1) When moving an image from an unmoderated album to another album which needs moderation, we should expect that the image has it's moderation status turned on.
2) ModCP fails with memory limit exceeded because of a very large installation of IP.Gallery (more than 40 000 albums), it seems that ModCP requires to calculate moderating permissions on IP.Gallery. On our instance of IPB, we need to setup memory limit to 2G if we don't want IPB to exceed the memory limit.
3) Globally, IP.Gallery is very slow. As an example, it takes about 1 minute to create an album, and sometime, it fails.
Thanks a lot to take into account these issues, we can also help you make some tests if needed.
Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:22 AM
2) Due to the changeover in 5.0, this too should no longer be an issue.
3) This too should no longer be an issue, but we will look towards testing feedback when a beta is available to be certain.
Development Manager / Senior Support
If it sounds like fun, it's not allowed on the bus!
Invision Power Services, Inc.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users