Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Confirm My Order" Suggestion (Important)

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I use my own custom payment gateway that keeps the entire checkout process on my website. This means when a customer clicks the "Confirm My Order" button script is run in the backgound (similar to PayPal Pro).

Now a response from the bank or PayPal may take several seconds. I have had several cases where the customer has clicked on the "Confirm My Order" a second time causing the transaction to be processed twice. NOT GOOD!

My suggestion is that after clicking the "Confirm My Order" button it should "grey out". And even better if a "Please Wait... (spinning disk)" icon appeared.

Can this be done?

Thanks!

jwdenzel likes this

Posted

This is exactly the problem I am having now with some of my customer. If they click 'confirm my order' before the green loading box at the top of the page completes they are getting errors.

Posted

[quote name='Griffin80' timestamp='1344475227' post='2295245']
This is exactly the problem I am having now with some of my customer. If they click 'confirm my order' before the green loading box at the top of the page completes they are getting errors.

Thats a different issue, caused when Nexus hasnt yet changed the form on the client side after a payment method has been selected.

Posted

This is a good request to have the "Confirm My order" get grayed out or something. +1