• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 B.Money

B.Money

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'm wondering if anyone out there would like to share some site examples using ip.nexus. I'd like to know what is possible from an end user perspective.

I realize I can create the demo and have done this, I'd just like to see some setup visual examples.

Thanks!

#2 Brett L

Brett L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Our client area is IP.Nexus, You can also see what nexus has to offer by going to the nexus page.

http://www.invisionp...com/apps/nexus/

The featured website in the computer screen is
lovethatshot.com which has a very nice front end.

Please note that some of the pages may be put together with IP.Content in addition to Nexus.
  • B.Money likes this

#3 B.Money

B.Money

Advanced Member

• +Clients
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Thanks Brett!

So, I have only one question on my mind left. I'll be selling products of different sizes, a good example would be shoes. I saw how I could create the custom field and make it mandatory and that is all great.

What I didn't see though, was an updating of the price when selecting different sizes, or and update in the inventory.

How would I go about controlling this situation easily, if say, a user sends in an order for a size 15 shoe that we do not have in stock, but we had 20 pairs of size 9's showing up in inventory, and as far as he could tell, we had the product in stock.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users