Does IP.Nexus support customization?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I'm working with few developers on creating an online service. My question is, can we customize IP.Nexus to our needs?

is there any limitation? can we integrate it with a custom built scripts?

Posted

Hello,

I'm working with few developers on creating an online service. My question is, can we customize IP.Nexus to our needs?

is there any limitation? can we integrate it with a custom built scripts?

You can create hooks and plugins for IP.Nexus, and you can fully customize the skin to your needs. The product itself is encoded, however the hooks system is still fully able to extend the software, and there is developer documentation available.

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/marketplace/developers.html
ee_joseph likes this

Posted

You can create hooks and plugins for IP.Nexus, and you can fully customize the skin to your needs. The product itself is encoded, however the hooks system is still fully able to extend the software, and there is developer documentation available.

http://community.inv...developers.html

So it can trigger events? Customer pay, and IP.Nexus trigger access to the online service/script. Also can I create a user panel that controls the service we will offer them after they become customers?

Posted

Yes, Nexus has support for event triggers (including when a package is paid or renewed).

I can't see why you couldn't create a custom page for users. You might find IP.Content can facilitate this for you - when a user makes a purchase in Nexus, have Nexus update their group to a new group and then make a page in IP.Content that is only accessible to members of that group.

Posted

One last thing

Since IP.Nexus is already encoded, can I just use IPS hosting form my tests and development? or you think it would limited what we could do?

Posted

There's no problem with that if you prefer to go that route.

ee_joseph likes this

Posted

There's no problem with that if you prefer to go that route.

great thanks