Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I.P. Nexus and I.P. Content

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I currently have two IPB licenses. I want to use I.P. Content and Nexus on one of those licenses. From what I can see I.P. Content will allow me to make my own database like MS Access, is this correct? And I already like Nexus.

That is one question there.

Second question is when I go to buy it I keep getting IP Suite for 100 plus the costs of those two programs. I already have IPB to I have to pay 100 for the suite when I already have two IPB licenses?

Posted

Make sure you're logged in when trying to purchase...

You don't need to purchase the community suite or IP.Board to buy one of the addons...

If it won't let you purchase w/o the community suite... Submit a ticket to sales and they can generate an invoice for you for the addon..

Posted

[quote name='CEX_Linx' timestamp='1344890097' post='2296560']
I currently have two IPB licenses. I want to use I.P. Content and Nexus on one of those licenses. From what I can see I.P. Content will allow me to make my own database like MS Access, is this correct? And I already like Nexus.

That is one question there.

Second question is when I go to buy it I keep getting IP Suite for 100 plus the costs of those two programs. I already have IPB to I have to pay 100 for the suite when I already have two IPB licenses?

IP.Content allows you to create custom databases, yes. You can approach these as "sections" of your site, as simple storage containers for your own use, as a "custom forms" system and more, since you can include the database on the front end (or not), and customize the templates (or not).

If you are having trouble purchasing the license(s), please email sales@invisionpower.com or submit a ticket in your client area for assistance.

Posted

Awesome, and will IPB install this like they do with the board?

Posted

I'm pretty sure if you purchase an appliction a technician will perform a one-time installation of it if you require this.

Aiwa likes this