Discount

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed when looking at the prices, that if you buy more than one app you get a discount.

Does this only apply if you purchase them all at the same time? or can you purchase them at a later date..

Posted

We offer a discount off your entire purchase if you purchase a license with extra addons. This discount only applies if you purchase the addons with the main license though.

Aiwa likes this

Posted

So in order to save money, I better purchase everything I need at the first purchase (of the main license)? Because if I pick up extra addons at a later time, there will not be any discount any more?

Posted

[quote name='Manifield' timestamp='1345423404' post='2298754']
So in order to save money, I better purchase everything I need at the first purchase (of the main license)? Because if I pick up extra addons at a later time, there will not be any discount any more?

Correct, the "bundle and save" promotion, which offers you upto 25% off your purchase, is for new customers only. Once you've become a customer, we unfortunately cannot offer that promotion to you.

Posted

[quote name='Collin S. ' timestamp='1345428605' post='2298774']
Correct, the "bundle and save" promotion, which offers you upto 25% off your purchase, is for new customers only. Once you've become a customer, we unfortunately cannot offer that promotion to you.

Thanks, jsut what I was wanting to know. I was planning on moving my forums first, then adding each app once the dust has settled on the previous one, but I'll buy them all at once.

Posted

Oh and I've noticed on one of the blogs, that you do discounts for multiple licence purchases. So you can get upto 50% off the more you buy, Does this only apply to the initial purchase? or does it include the renewal fees as well.

Posted

[quote name='BigStamp' timestamp='1346191375' post='2302363']
Oh and I've noticed on one of the blogs, that you do discounts for multiple licence purchases. So you can get upto 50% off the more you buy, Does this only apply to the initial purchase? or does it include the renewal fees as well.

Hi,

The 'up to 50% discount' applies to the suite core - any app you add (forums, blogs etc.) would not get the discount, nor would any renewals. However for what you get for the money it is worth every penny/cent.

The blog was written when a slightly different licensing system was in place.

Mikey B likes this