6 replies to this topic

#1 BigStamp

BigStamp

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

I noticed when looking at the prices, that if you buy more than one app you get a discount.

Does this only apply if you purchase them all at the same time? or can you purchase them at a later date..

#2 Mark

Mark

I dropped the "iggy"

• IPS Staff
  • 8,384 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

We offer a discount off your entire purchase if you purchase a license with extra addons. This discount only applies if you purchase the addons with the main license though.
  • Aiwa likes this

Mark Wade
Developer

zce-php5-3-logo.gif php5-zce-logo-new.gif

#3 Manifield

Manifield

IPB Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

So in order to save money, I better purchase everything I need at the first purchase (of the main license)? Because if I pick up extra addons at a later time, there will not be any discount any more?

My beautiful forum for my dress boutique, Princessly.

#4 Collin S.

Collin S.

IP.Hippie

• +Clients
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

So in order to save money, I better purchase everything I need at the first purchase (of the main license)? Because if I pick up extra addons at a later time, there will not be any discount any more?

Correct, the "bundle and save" promotion, which offers you upto 25% off your purchase, is for new customers only. Once you've become a customer, we unfortunately cannot offer that promotion to you.

-Collin S.
Invision Power Services, Inc.

if mouthsize > handsize
boogaloo shrimp and pogo sticks

#5 BigStamp

BigStamp

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

Correct, the "bundle and save" promotion, which offers you upto 25% off your purchase, is for new customers only. Once you've become a customer, we unfortunately cannot offer that promotion to you.

Thanks, jsut what I was wanting to know. I was planning on moving my forums first, then adding each app once the dust has settled on the previous one, but I'll buy them all at once.

#6 BigStamp

BigStamp

IPB Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

Oh and I've noticed on one of the blogs, that you do discounts for multiple licence purchases. So you can get upto 50% off the more you buy, Does this only apply to the initial purchase? or does it include the renewal fees as well.

#7 .Ian

.Ian

Needs Life

• +Clients
  • 7,020 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

Oh and I've noticed on one of the blogs, that you do discounts for multiple licence purchases. So you can get upto 50% off the more you buy, Does this only apply to the initial purchase? or does it include the renewal fees as well.

Hi,

The 'up to 50% discount' applies to the suite core - any app you add (forums, blogs etc.) would not get the discount, nor would any renewals. However for what you get for the money it is worth every penny/cent.

The blog was written when a slightly different licensing system was in place.
  • Mikey B likes this

Add Comet Chat to your community :smile:  

Non League UK

Play safe and purchase IP.Board from IPS! - click here to buy

Converting from Vbulletin, phpBB or another forum to IPB? Click here for the conversion service - it might be free!

IPS Hosting - click here for the prices & specifications. Some packages include a free version of IP.Board!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users