3 replies to this topic

#1 Skarny

Skarny

IPB Newbie

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:26 AM

Can Nexus support my forum members being assigned their own 'account' and having their own products displayed?
Can different products have their payments paid into different paypal accounts?
Can Nexus show how many times an item has been purchased?
Can it show product rating and feedback?

#2 Wolfie

Wolfie

Don't get mad, get N*Raged!

• +Clients
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

If you're talking about downloadable files, then with IP.Downloads and IP.Nexus, your members can sell files. When a member has credit in their account and they want the money they earned, they can request a payout and the money would go to their email address via PayPal.

However if you're talking about physical products, then you're looking for an app like this:
http://community.inv...37-classifieds/

Nexus does allow product ratings and reviews for products.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Click here to browse or purchase IPS software. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
n-raged.com
- Dacity.Com

♪ Me and you ♪
♪ a two-man crew ♪
♪ side by side we're unified ♪
♪ and we will never be divided ♪

Spoiler

CLICK HERE AND VOTE IP.BOARD AS BEST FORUM SOFTWARE FOR 2013!!!

#3 Skarny

Skarny

IPB Newbie

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Thanks - actually - we want merely a way to preview and read description of a file - but then when purchased the seller will arrange the provision of the file separate from the website - maybe via an emailed link. So it seems Nexus may be suitable on it's own then. :-) Thanks.

#4 Wolfie

Wolfie

Don't get mad, get N*Raged!

• +Clients
  • 12,499 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

Thanks - actually - we want merely a way to preview and read description of a file - but then when purchased the seller will arrange the provision of the file separate from the website - maybe via an emailed link. So it seems Nexus may be suitable on it's own then. :-) Thanks.

I'm all for encouraging IPS products, but if you're wanting to allow members to sell things, then Nexus isn't what you're looking for, unless you plan to set up the 'items' yourself and notify the members when someone makes a purchase. Nexus doesn't allow members to sell products, it has to be done within the ACP. If I understand Classifieds correctly, it could do what you're looking for. (No I don't get any kind of commission from sales of the Classifieds app, just providing the best information for what you're wanting to do.)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Click here to browse or purchase IPS software. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
n-raged.com
- Dacity.Com

♪ Me and you ♪
♪ a two-man crew ♪
♪ side by side we're unified ♪
♪ and we will never be divided ♪

Spoiler

CLICK HERE AND VOTE IP.BOARD AS BEST FORUM SOFTWARE FOR 2013!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users