From now on you can use your license key on a test installation. Enter your license key followed by "-TESTINSTALL" to activate.
There are some conditions:
- You may only have one installation
- Your license key must already be activated on a live installation and have been activated recently. If entering the "test" key doesn't work, try reactivating your main installation and then try again.
- The IPS Extras (spam service, iPhone notifications) are not available on test installations.
- IP.Chat is not available on one test installation
- Your test install URL is logged and to enforce the "You may only have one installation" rule cannot be changed. Make sure you install your test install somewhere where it is unlikely you will need to move it. Attempting to use the "test" key on more than one installation will result in an error.
- This will only work on IP.Board 3.2.
I was just directed to this message after requesting a change in my licensed URL. This is really helpful stuff. The only question i have is regarding purchased add-ons. With the "Test Key" i noticed your purchased add-ons are not listed in the service list associated with your license key. Will this effect being able to use for example IP.Gallery on my development installation?