One way of doing this is to generate the invoice with the package and then add a Misc. charge with a negative amount equal to the sell price of the package. That zeros out the invoice. A little clumsy, but it works.
I've been reading many entries and playing around with IP.Blog on a sandbox install. Let's each list our top 5 wishes for the next version. Here are mine:
1. Simple blog moderation from the ACP. A simple link that lists all of the blogs needing approved and an interface that makes it easy to preview each one.
2. How about a little better text editor? I know we have to balance simple with usable, but it's hard to even wrap text neatly around an image.
3. Add blog posts and any comments to the list of items that can be instantly deleted (along with forums posts) under "Manage Member" -> "Actions"->"Delete All Members Posts". This is one of my favorite features and I'd like to see blog postings and comments added so that when an ocasional spammer slips in, I can still zap them away in one place. I just saw a SPAM blog posting on the Invision Power main blog page. Let's say he made 10 spam blog posting, 15 spam comments to other blogs, and 5 spam forum postings.....I think you get my point.
4. When managing a member, there is a tab for their "Blog", but if you click the link to the members blog, it just takes you back to the Member Management page. Let me see a list of their blog posting and a pop out showing the posting from right there.
5. As others have noted, if our visitors take the time to write a blog posting, they should be able to get reputation points from there as well as from forum postings. I like putting the reputation in the comments on the blogs too, but let allow the original poster to get their rewards too.
What do you think of my list? What does your list look like? Let's try to hammer out five (5) of the most popular requests.