Classifieds 1.2.1

$35.00 · Renewal Term: $10.00 per 6 months

5 Screenshots

About This File

Classifieds enables your members to list items for sale directly within your community. Free your forums from the clutter of messy for sale and wanted topics. With IP.Nexus integration, benefit from yet another way to monetize your community. [*]Admin configurable categories. [*]Adverts auto-expire according to their package duration. [*]Give your members the opportunity to re-list their items for free or at a reduced rate. [*]Built in support for category custom fields allowing you to tailor Classifieds to your niche. [*]Customiseable Latest Ads sidebar hook to give adverts maximum exposure. [*]Fully customiseable advert types (For Sale, Wanted, Exchange etc.) *New [*]Featured adverts *New
Tightly Woven into IP.Board's Core Features

Built in support for (but not limited to); [*]Notifications [*]Item Marking [*]Search/View new content [*]Report Center [*]Friendly URLs for best SEO [*]Mobile Skin [*]RSS Export [*]Shared Media *New [*]IP.Content Feed Block Support *New [*]Classifieds specific content in user profiles *New
Nexus Integration

Add multiple packages and charge for your listings at varying price points to suit your users. Listing packages allow you to choose whether or not specific member groups should need to pay to advertise and also whether adverts will be billed at a flat rate or according to the value of the item being sold.

Support

Support is renewable for only $10 on a six-monthly basis. With active support you will have continued access to product upgrades and support. If you choose not to renew, Classifieds will continue to function and you can renew at any time without penalty to regain access.

Since the popularity of this application has increased, support is now available via PM to make sure no issues are missed. Please feel free to PM me at any time with any issues or queries you may have.

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

Maintenance/Bug Fix Release

Martin1980 and jackflash like this

User Feedback

[quote name='comranking' timestamp='1338730790']
Closing the open support topic ???????

AFAIK its temporary. AndyM will support you via PM if required according to his post:

[quote name='AndyMillne' timestamp='1338364120' post='2272559']
Yes this is still in active development but the support topic is no longer a realistic option to track for support questions. I am in the process of setting something up dedicated for this purpose but in the meantime I am answering support queries via PM.

Share this comment

As AndyF mentioned, yes this is temporary. A single support topic for an application of this popularity is no longer a viable option as questions get missed. If you require support please don't hesitate to send me a PM. This gives me the benefit of issues being threaded and also allows me to see at a glance read/unread status until I put a more permanent ticket system in place.

AndyF likes this

Share this comment

Ok i cant find a support topic for this that is not locked so going to have to post here.

OK so i am trying to set up charged for sale ads and free wanted ads.

so i have a charger for sale package and a free wanted package my problem is their is nothing stopping people listing for sale using the free wanted packed to list which obviously is not god as they can get around the charges. Anyway to sort this?

Share this comment

[quote name='cyberpedz' timestamp='1339842307']
Ok i cant find a support topic for this that is not locked so going to have to post here.

OK so i am trying to set up charged for sale ads and free wanted ads.

so i have a charger for sale package and a free wanted package my problem is their is nothing stopping people listing for sale using the free wanted packed to list which obviously is not god as they can get around the charges. Anyway to sort this?

Please read the comment from the author immediately above your comment. :)

Share this comment

Appreciate if Andy can comment on the situation, the support/demo site has been down for about a month now.

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='Daxter' timestamp='1343604132']
Appreciate if Andy can comment on the situation, the support/demo site has been down for about a month now.

The demo site has been down for about 2 weeks as I move to a new server and set up a dedicated site for billing and support. If you have any support queries I am happy to answer them via PM as mentioned

Share this comment

Does this have any support for a iTrader / Feedback system ? Very interested in adding a user marketplace to my site, but without a feedback / iTrader system it would make it hard to moderate.

Share this comment

Andy.. Hi again.. Do you have any live sites / examples / sites using your addon that i could take a look at ? as mentioned the demo is down.

Regards, Darren

Share this comment

[quote name='Expert Pixels' timestamp='1344389350']
Does this have any support for a iTrader / Feedback system ? Very interested in adding a user marketplace to my site, but without a feedback / iTrader system it would make it hard to moderate.

Classifieds integrates well with the following 3rd party addon. http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/4942-feedback-information-classifieds/

[quote name='Expert Pixels' timestamp='1344389479']
Andy.. Hi again.. Do you have any live sites / examples / sites using your addon that i could take a look at ? as mentioned the demo is down.

Regards, Darren

A good example to view whilst the demo board is offline would be http://www.pro-bike.ro/forums/classifieds/

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='sonimik1' timestamp='1346278071']
has support for 3.3.4?

thanks

Yes the application is fully supported on 3.2.x and 3.3.x

Share this comment

Support site has been down for nearly 2 months now, I had a question there, but can repeat it here since it might be of general interest:

The 1.2.1 description says "Fully customizable advert types (For Sale, Wanted, Exchange etc.)

Which I, just before the support forum was taken down, pointed out is incorrect as you cannot have different field setups for those that are mentioned.
We bought Classifieds nearly 1.5 years ago, but still cant use us because of this problem.

I understand it will be corrected, can you estimate when that will happen?

Share this comment

I would like to buy this but support seems frozen or something. What's going on?

Share this comment

[quote name='RObiN-HoOD' timestamp='1346754402']
I would like to buy this but support seems frozen or something. What's going on?

Support is currently available via PM. Please feel free to contact me any time.

[quote name='jtorral' timestamp='1346769143']
Can you charge people for placing ads ?

Yes, this is possible but requires IP.Nexus which handles the payment processing aspect.

Share this comment

Any chance of feature that would PM someone a warnign of their ad expiring soon?

Share this comment

[quote name='no1noble' timestamp='1347692544']
Is support 3.3.3?

Yes, 3.3.x is fully supported

Share this comment

I suppose you could update the description so no people would still ask again and again ...

Share this comment

Three pending 'support' comments were removed, as they would not of been approved anyway as they were not feedback. To quote the author's comment above regarding support:

[quote name='AndyMillne' timestamp='1347054512']
Support is currently available via PM. Please feel free to contact me any time.

Share this comment

last update 29 Dec 2011

when can we expect, a update off this program. ????????????????????????

Share this comment

Little pricey but a very good product and excellent support. Recommend and would buy again!

Share this comment

The demo site is down....

Is it possible to allow members to comment/reply on items for sale within Classifieds?

Share this comment