About This File
Let your members help you with tagging your content!
The hook will show a button next to the 'follow' button in the topic view, so you don't have to edit the first post for adding tags. Clicking on the 'edit tags' button will show a drop down menu in which you can easily add tags to the topics, or delete previously added tags. Please read the readmeTags.txt file for instructions and information on settings.
- This hook supports pre-defined tags as well as the open-tags setting.
- You can set the minimum number of posts required before users can add tags.
- Can be fully translated.
- Shows you which user added which tag.
- Tags can be deleted.
- Supports 'force lower case' setting for both pre-defined and open tag system.
- Supports 'max number of tags' setting.
This hook is free to use. But if you would like to support this hook's development you can donate here:
Simple Tag Management 4
If you are looking for the version that you need for IPS4, please see this file:
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog