Category:   All

Featured Downloads

• Cookie Notice By -FP

This plugin displays a cookie notice message popup. In the ACP you can set the message and specify an URL to read more about your cookies policy. You can also choose different styles and positions for the popup. Clicking the "Got it!" button sets a cookie to no longer show the message.
    You are able to block Google Analytics Cookie until the consent message is dismissed.
    There are language strings for the "More info" link, for the "Got it!" button, and for the message itself if you choose to use the translations.
    Powered by: - JS loaded from their site. (Don't act as if I didn't warn you about it)
    Compatible with Community Suite
  • Color Palette By Makoto

• $10.00
    • 0 reviews
    Color Palette is an extension for the core IPS Gallery application. It allows color palettes to be automatically generated from images uploaded to your gallery, offering a great aesthetic addition for all artistic communities!
    To see it in action, you can browse through a few sample photo submissions here:
    Note: This application is fairly resource intensive and can impact upload times on more constrained servers. If this becomes a problem on your host, you can lower the palette accuracy via the settings page to reduce the applications resource consumption.
  • Hide Content on Report By ipsrocks

• $3.00
    • 0 reviews
    This plugin will hide the reported content automatically.
    You can define in the plugin settings the groups, which should be able to use this.

• Vectron Light - IPS4.1 Theme (HQ) By RADStudios

Vectron was originally named "Gamer ESC" until I got tired of that lame name and changed it 
    Dark themes are excruciatingly painful to create so regardless of the features included this theme it is undoubtedly worth it's weight in money and will leave you feeling satisfied with your purchase.
    Custom Header Optional Fixed Header 100% Perfectly Responsive IPS4.1 Beta 1 Compatible with full support throughout all pre-release and final release versions of IPS4.1 Dismiss-able cookie notice with an optional, configurable button. Can change the key at any time and force the message to reappear Large custom footer with generating sitelinks as an optional feature 12 different sets of social icons to choose from Supports the following social websites: Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, Linkedin, Vimeo, Dribbble Configurable guest message that can also be used as an announcement box as you're also given the option to display it to everyone and not just to guests.  
    Currently no demo site is available for me to upload this theme as it was created on a localhost dev server. Will work on making this possible ASAP
    Thinking of clicking away from this theme? No problem - If you've been searching through the Marketplace trying to find something that suits your community/business/purpose but just can't then from as a little as $20 I will professionally personalize a custom theme tailored to suit! Send me a private message now for any inquiries you have

Highest Rated

Most Downloaded

• You can email for assistance with the IPS Marketplace. We cannot provide support for IPS Marketplace downloads.