Category:   All

Featured Downloads

• Blue Lagoon By Dolphin.

Blue Lagoon is maximal clean, simple and easy configurable IPS Community Suite 4.1 theme. Minimal design and fully responsive theme for your community. If you enjoy flat design, then you are in right place.
    This is my first IPS4 theme. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to help you.
    Full screenshots of: Index Page, Profile, Blog, Gallery, Post
    To upload new theme version go to AdminCP -> Customization -> Themes and select "Upload a new version".  Please note, all settings will be reloaded to theme default settings! sorry, it's not up to me. You can rename old Blue Lagoon theme to "Blue Lagoon Old", upload theme as new and copy settings to the new theme and then delete "Blue Lagoon 2".
    PM me for Demo!

• Clickable IP in Online Users List By -FP

This simple plugin will convert IP Addresses in the Online Users list into links. Clicking them will take you to the IP Address Tools in the ModCP.
    Warning: If you install/enable this plugin, the IP Address and link will be displayed to users granted with "Can use IP tools?" moderator permission, both in the Online Users list and in the users posts.
    Compatible with Community Suite 4.1.4
    Inspired by Wolfie's hook for 3.x.
  • Forms By Mike John

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
    Click here to read my IPS Marketplace purchase guide before purchasing. View the IP.Board 3.4 version here. If you purchased the IP.Board 3.4 version before July 1st 2015 and have an active subscription, please send me a PM to request a free upgrade.
    Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.

Feature List:
    Optional confirmation email to let members know there message was received. Send reply emails within the Form Manager Quick preview feature for form logs. Per form option for rules or instructions for each form. Submit time wait feature, set how long each member group must wait before resubmitting a form. Per form permissions for who can view and submit to a form. And also who can view any form logs. Per member group option to bypass captcha. Per form option to send out personal messages when new form submissions are made. Per form option to send out emails when new form submissions are made. Per form option to create a forum topic when new form submissions are made.
  • (NB40) Recent Forum Images (Attachments) By newbie LAC

This plugin will show the widget with recent forum images (attachments)
    Support topic

Highest Rated

Most Downloaded

• You can email for assistance with the IPS Marketplace. We cannot provide support for IPS Marketplace downloads.