Niranjan added a topic in Pre-Sales QuestionsQuestion on IPB.NexusHello,
1. I am playing with the IPB.Nexus demo site and want to find out if the following is possible:
- I have a product X which i sell in 2 different plans - A and B.
- When a customer purchases Plan A (of base price $10), then he gets 1 month of access to downloads and support for product X. Customer must renew his access at $5 per month to continue getting the access after the first month, but this is not an automatic renewal. He can renew if he wishes to anytime. When the duration expires, he will be denied access to downloads.
- When a customer purchases Plan B (of base price $50), then he gets permanent access to downloads and support for product X.
Is it possible configure the above kind of model in IPB.Nexus? If not, any alternate suggestions to achieve this?
2. Does IPB.Nexus provide integration with 2CO and Plimus for payment processors in addition to Paypal?
- 3 replies
- 1,852 views