BlackNovaDesigns added a topic in IP.NexusNeed more integration with Reseller products or extra features.As I have noticed, i think we need more integration with more API Reseller products.
E.g. Godaddy allows API Reseller Products, such as Domains, i know we have Enom but not all of us will want the same suppliers, as some other suppliers are cheaper.
We also need a function so we can sell say VPS or Dedicated Servers.
As currently we have only really got access to sell shared hosting, It be good to have the access, so we can automate alot more of our services. e.g Heart internet VPS Reseller is API controlled.
Also i know alot of people have been asking for API Control for Game Panels so they can sell game servers, quick and easily without having to set them up themselves.
Or have a Easy API integration feature so we can easily integrate other API features.
The more that is automated, the easier the system will become to maintain and also allow quick and flawless setups.
Whats your views?
- 0 replies
- 427 views
BlackNovaDesigns added a topic in IP.NexusIP.Nexus Next Release Features?Thought i would start as, havent heard anything about what the next IP.Nexus is going to have and look like.
I believe IPS needs to look hard into new features, as i have read through a few posts people are looking into the following areas:
- County Restrictions for Hosting
- Game Server integration for cPanel and TCadmin
- A more sophisticated Hosting setup. So say VPS setups, Dedicated Server Management and deployment.
- Quotation System, (possibly like CRM)
- More permission settings for support. e.g stop guest support tickets, (e.g. support tickets that do not need to associated)
- Server Monitoring system that can be outputted to a page for customers to be able to view what servers have faults or if a service is down.
- Directory listings
- Claim listings
- Stock Levels for Custom Package Fields (e.g. red / green / blue tshirts, not all of them will have the same stock level. **Easiest option make a different package)
- RMA System
- Activity Monitor for Hosting (Report generation) I currently run free hosting and after 14days suspends them. (Task run)
- Multiple Currency Support, so you don't have to just have one set currency
- Automated Currency Rate set by Geo-Locales (synced with the latest currency conversion rate)
- More Payment Gateways, such as Google Checkout, Authorize.net..etc
- More Invoice Status or rewording, such as - Suspected Fraud(if user fails the 3d verification or MAX Mind Reports it and cancelled if a user doesn't carry on and failed for an actual general error ..etc also when viewing the invoice it needs to state why it failed or got cancelled or so on. (if it does make it clearer as i probably missed it .eg put a red bar around it, make it stand out why it failed)
- Buy features for listings.
- Buy username changes and styles (similar to VB)
- Support Integration with a Live support client or even IP.Boards on Live Support System to allow us to have a nice front end support system. which will also allow users to talk to the company before purchase as well if departments where integrated from support.
**Ones in bold i would say are the most important ones in my eyes and add a great deal of simplicity to eCommerce/Hosting users
There is probably many more features people are looking for, and i believe these will really benefit the structure and also the system itself, among users and customers.
- 9 replies
- 1,385 views
BlackNovaDesigns added a topic in IP.NexusCustom Support Package FieldsI have got a problem, i need the message bit to go under the custom support request fields.
See attached screen shot:
Any ideas? Or can i just edit the code for that specific template, and swap the message bit with the custom fields in the code.
- 2 replies
- 6,604 views