Getting frustrated with Support being unable to help with Nexus problems because of encoding

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Not meaning to be rude at all - I apologise if I came off that way.

Not rude no .. just you know what you are talking about .. I/we don't it is a recipe for frustration...

You said "provide us with a meaningful sample to show us how to do what we need" again though without telling me what it is you need - let me know what you're trying to do and I'll happily point you in the right direction

Right at the moment I am sim coding so trying to think PHP and the sim language at the same time frizzles my hair (which is neat seeing as I am almost crew cut).

Regarding Reflection: see

http://php.net/manua....reflection.php

Told yah frizzled hair .. :baby:

Posted

I feel for the OP here. This bug is preventing me from launching my advert store (one of the reasons I bought Nexus), if that file weren't encoded I could have fixed it in 15 seconds, but instead I'm waiting almost a week for a developer to patch my install (Ticket #747415). This is more than a small problem because it prevents people from buying ads altogether and it makes me wonder how any site out there is selling ads with nexus :\

I love Nexus and IPS but I think you should go the WHMCS route and only encode mission-critical files.

Haku2 likes this

Posted

I feel for the OP here.

This

bug is preventing me from launching my advert store (one of the reasons I bought Nexus), if that file weren't encoded I could have fixed it in 15 seconds, but instead I'm waiting almost a week for a developer to patch my install (Ticket #747415). This is more than a small problem because it prevents people from buying ads altogether and it makes me wonder how any site out there is selling ads with nexus :\

I love Nexus and IPS but I think you should go the WHMCS route and only encode mission-critical files.

I'll make sure that gets patched for you tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.
.time and Francismori7_2 like this