I am waiting for Content 2.3.3

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't like topics like this, but I am very impatient for this release. I am still running on an older versions, board 3.3.3 was released, I want to upgrade because I need to update my language pack but I am waiting for the newest Content. So simple question: When? Approximate date, not 'when its ready'. In week? In two weeks? In month? In year? Thanks.

Posted

It'll be out in mid September.

Posted

5$ says its out when they release it :P

sorry I could not resist, I am so bad :)

Posted

Are you waiting on any specific bug fixes?

Posted

Let me tell you what I wait? Waiting for someone from IPS to solve the issue with too many queries on a IPC block and I wait to come... IPB 4. :smile:

Right now I want to made ​​a website where I like to use one blog and one oscommerce such as IP nexus and thought to use IPS suite but I need install forum and I don't like that, no, no .. is too much (not just money). Now study the alternatives and found a solution with a wordpress + plugin, very nice.. and is free.

Posted

It'll be out in mid September.

Very possible <_<

Nevermind, it's good reason to not renewal app, when I do upgrade one time per year.

Posted

When it's ready.

But if you really want one, you're going to have to get it: BOO! Ready? It's... Not in this spoiler HAH! Not here either.... Try harder. Did you really think it was going to be in this one? Nearly there!! Could it be tomorrow? Nope. Or could it hmmmm... Nah! Hmm? where has it gone? Maybe we past it? Blue pill or red pill or NEW green pill!? Green:

Seriously, you're not going to get a date.

Yesterday.

Blue:

January 3rd, 2013. Now you'll be impressed when it comes out sooner.

Red:

When it's ready.

EDIT: Found a date, see spoiler. :rofl:

Posted

I would like to ask what magical functionality you expect from 2.3.3 not in 2.3.2? Bug fixes, most of which already have posted patches or were patched into the 2.3.2 DL, sure... but IPS has a habit of not adding functionality in a small version point number... so I am confused on why you wish to wait?
NVM... filter bars... now you reminded me of why I am drooling >.< . :tongue:

Posted

Very possible <_<

Nevermind, it's good reason to not renewal app, when I do upgrade one time per year.

Are you waiting on any specific bug fixes?

:thumbsup:

Posted

Yes, lot of bugs, because I have lot of databases which are managed by more members and I cannot solve possible issues.

Posted

Which bug fixes are you waiting on? There are maybe 10-12 bugs fixed for 2.3.3 right now - it's not really a large count.

Posted

Which bug fixes are you waiting on? There are maybe 10-12 bugs fixed for 2.3.3 right now - it's not really a large count.

For example I found this bug. I wanted create database with interactive maps iframed from other site, but I was stopped by this bug. I need to enable html, but due that bug I cannot continue.

Posted

For example I found this bug. I wanted create database with interactive maps iframed from other site, but I was stopped by this bug. I need to enable html, but due that bug I cannot continue.

I was in a similar situation. Just submit a ticket. IPS will patch it for you.